Synthetic Turf is Ideal for Baseball Halos
One of the most trafficked areas of a baseball field is the halo, also known as the batter’s box. It is even more walked upon than home plate as each batter prepares for his/her next up. As teams return from the field, they often stomp over the area for their turn at bat.
This area is also popular for displaying the home team logo, colors or name. When the area is covered in our synthetic turf, the display never looks dull or worn; it simply looks outstanding.
Synthetic Turf for Baseball Field Halos
- Southwest Greens Products only use the highest quality grade sports turf and grasses.
- The advanced braking system allows Southwest Greens turf to conform to the natural terrain and allows installation for conforming to any slope or contour.
- Installation ensures complete drainage with little or no moisture build-up.
- Baseball Halos are nearly maintenance-free when our artificial turf is used. Just blow off dirt and field debris and your batter’s box is restored to nearly new brilliance.
- Southwest Greens can customize your batter’s halo with logo, team name and color.
- Our costs are affordable as the halo lasts for years.
Maintenance is Easy
The most important maintenance step is to brush the batter’s halo following 80 to 120 hours of use. The ideal tool for this is a Harper broom.
If weeds or insects are near the edge of the halo, it is perfectly alright to spray any chemical that is clear; that is, dye free.
The key to removing stains is promptness. Stains should be treated as soon as they are seen. When removing a stain, lift off any solid or putty-like material with a putty knife or spatula. Blot up the liquid stain with white paper or cloth towels, or use an absorbent such as kitty litter. If you use an absorbent, just brush it off after it has absorbed all liquid. Our synthetic turf is rugged and durable, and if you catch the stain right away, it will clean up nicely.
Call Southwest Greens for more information on artificial turf for your baseball halo. Our number is (877)-260-7888.